Although your little one is growing up before your eyes, there’s comfort in knowing that the same, soft bamboo fabric that clothed him as an infant now fits him as a toddler pajama set. The stretchy material fits comfortably over growing limbs, while the buttery fabric makes bedtime snuggles all the more cozy.
- 97% bamboo rayon, 3% spandex
- temperature-regulating properties
- breathable material
To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.
When washing any of your baby’s clothes, think less is more. We recommend avoiding care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.